About Us

My photo
A place for Chase's mission to Portland, Oregon to be written in history... his history at least.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Skiing

So. . . I went skiing last Friday. First time in 10 years or so. Ali and Brooke were so patient with me. Chase was so bummed he couldn't go. (his words) It was a perfectly great ski day and I stayed pretty warm. How could I not being bundled up so much? As always, Brooke being true to form, always gives us something great to laugh at. At lunch we got some hot chocolates and chili. For some reason, I didn't say anything when I saw Brooke put her hot chocolate on the edge of the table even though I knew something would happen. Sure enough, as she was gesturing about something in a story, her elbow hit the drink off the table, onto the floor and all over a man's very nice and very expensive Spider ski jacket. It's always something:).



1 comment:

DebbieHymas said...

I love these pictures. That picture of you Lisa is sooo cute. I just love you guys so much!!!