About Us

My photo
A place for Chase's mission to Portland, Oregon to be written in history... his history at least.

Monday, February 9, 2009

To Cell Phone or Not To Cell Phone

I know this sounds absolutely ridiculous but Chase has been begging for a cell phone for about two years now.  I have been consistently resisting the nagging however, now it's kind of starting to make sense to me.  But he doesn't just get one handed over to him.  He came up with an idea yesterday that may make sense and be a lot of fun.  He said if I were to come up with a list of 100 things that he needs to do by the end of the year, and he does all of them, then I have to get him a phone.  If he doesn't do all of them by the end of the year, then he won't bug me again until he's 15.  Hmm.  I'm liking this idea.  So, help me come up with some ideas.  I think number one on the list is he has to learn the guitar.   

1 comment:

mandy said...

oooh.... i love lists. What a creative idea! Guitar would be awesome because then he would be irristable to the girls... a boy who sings and plays the guitar? Nothing beats it.. hmm... maybe that's not a good idea???
He should um... run a 5k..... :) typical of me, I suppose. But what a great experience!