About Us

My photo
A place for Chase's mission to Portland, Oregon to be written in history... his history at least.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Chase has been busy



With all of the attention that Brooke received with Thriller and Tyler received with the mission call and Ali receives on an ongoing basis while waiting for Travis (that's not a dig Ali, just shows you how much you are loved), I figured I would dedicate this post to Chase. He is the happiest person I know. From the moment he wakes up to the second he falls asleep he is singing, talking, laughing or just smiling. The only time he's a grump is . . .. i'm thinking . . . . . Oh, when he's so completely stressed out and overwhelmed with Mr. Totland's class. Or when his siblings are bugging the crud out of him. So all in all, he's just happy! And he loves his mom. That's the best part. He thinks I'm beautiful and smart and tells me all the time what he thinks about me. Great kid. Below are pictures of him in the Alta play, "The King and I". He played the part of Prince Chululongkorn. He did a fantastic job and clearly loves being on stage and performing. He said his favorite part of the whole experience was the applause at the end and greeting people out in the hall afterward.




The second picture is of Chase with David Archuleta. We received a phone call from David's voice coach asking Chase to be part of a 10-child choir for one of David's songs at his Christmas concert. This was such a fun experience for him - and me. We both made new friends and enjoyed meeting David. Chase even got to meet and shake hands with Kurt Bestor. Probably the first time I have actually been jealous of him. Anyway, it's been a busy month for Chase and, as a result of me being his mom, me too. What's next Chase? I can't wait to see!




No comments: