About Us

My photo
A place for Chase's mission to Portland, Oregon to be written in history... his history at least.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Things on my brain since last ...July!

For pete's sake.  Why has it taken me 8 months to open my blog again?  Honestly, because I thought it was ugly.  But my cute friend at work, Jamyn, helped me clean it up and make it cute.  So... this is what's been on my brain since then.

1.  Trek was an amazing experience.  From the planning to the execution.  Especially getting to plan and execute with my husband.

2.  Santi's arrival.  GREAT kid.  He calls us his family and has now decided to try and figure out a way to stay.  Not sure the government will allow it but it warms my heart that he's so happy here.

3.  Ali's engagement and wedding.  Pure bliss for them and me.  We LOVE our new son-in-law (that still sounds so weird to me).  We LOVE that our family is extending and growing and becoming more and more fun.  The wedding day was so perfectly perfect I can't even think of words to describe it other than that.  I hope that all mom's are able to enjoy the engagement, planning and wedding day or their daughters as much as I did.

4.  The new year.  I love fresh starts.  I love goal setting.  I love the new possibilities that the new year brings.  This year Rick will be making a major career change which brings along with it great excitement.  Can't wait to see what's next for him.

5.  My new job with Barbara Barrington Jones.  Each day I learn something new about either myself or human nature.  Barbara is an amazing woman who is able to reach and teach people in such a unique way.  Check her website out here Barbara Barrington Jones.

6.  Our new addition to our home -- Diesel.  Our Mastiff puppy.  Some are in favor and others are not so much but no matter the opinion he is adorable!

7.  Our nephew staying with us.  WE LOVE SPENCER!

8.  Brooke's Dance Company Concert this week.

9.  Chase  is possibly the most incredible 14 year old there has ever come to earth.  The amazing love that is in his body would be enough to cure all world problems.  And with all of the changes and things happening, he just goes with the flow.

10.  And finally... Ty's service during his amazing mission.  He is so incredible to me and so inspiring.  I still live for Mondays.

That's it.

3 comments:

Ali and Dane said...

YAY!!! you're back and your blog is so cute!! the wedding was perfecty perfect. and chase is the man... you forgot that part...

the holmans said...

Yea Lisa you are my favorite COUSIN... I love you and love that no matter what you are always the same. Never awkward always You, I love that and I am with ali for real thanks foe blogging again!

mandy said...

Rick Career Change??? MORE info PLEASE!