About Us

My photo
A place for Chase's mission to Portland, Oregon to be written in history... his history at least.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

19 days till Greece and other random thoughts

Jill (my cute sister-in-law, not that they aren't all cute but she's one of the cute ones, well, they are all cute, anyway) and I are 19 days and counting till we head off to Denver (again) and take off to Greece! So excited! Ali said the other day that she'll be able to experience Greece two different ways, one as a local and the other as a tourist with her mom. I think she'll like the tourist part quite a bit. I guarantee it'll be a party.
Tonight I went to a baby shower for a friend of mine who is just a little younger than me and is having a girl soon. Why on earth didn't they have the cute things she received when i was having my babies?! Now it just leaves me baby hungry. Okay, it's gone.
We get to have my nephew's wedding luncheon here at our house in June. We definately have some work to do to get ready for that. Nothing like a deadline to kick you into gear! Anything for Nick.
Thought for the night: For a brief moment of entertainment, watch your 17 year old son listen to David Archuleta sing a Dan Fogelberg song. Now that's entertaining! I didn't think he could be in such pain. David did great but why would they have a 17 year old sing a Dan Fogelberg song?
Boring post but so am I right now.

3 comments:

mandy said...

love the look of the new blog... what a cute picture.. beautiful. Ali sounds a lot better. :) thankfully... :) I can't believe it's almost time for you to go and get her.. crazy! Life goes so, so fast. ps..i found a new marathon. :)

Ali and Dane said...

wow... Hey why would you dis on dan folgie? were tight! haha how dare you.
ok yeah it was a little weird but still

Brittany said...

yay i am so freaking excited for you and jill... and so jealous.