About Us

My photo
A place for Chase's mission to Portland, Oregon to be written in history... his history at least.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thoughts from Chase

Well, first I like to sing . . . a lot. And my mom told me about Dean Kaelin who is David Archuleta's singing coach. And so we called him and signed me up for singing lessons. I went to my first lesson yesterday. He told me lots of things and how to sing. He also said that if I practice every single day, he might take me on as a student for real. So, I've practiced every day . . . well so far since yesterday. Well, got to go, I haven't practiced yet. Better go do that. if you are someone who likes to sing like me, there's only one thing I can tell you. Practice Practice Practice. and ps. don't move your head up and down with the notes. - Chase

3 comments:

mandy said...

WOW! That is cool you trained with David's singing coach! Go Chase! Keep it real man.. :)

Ali and Dane said...

HA HA katie is Travis's really good friend the one that i'll be playin with this summer?!

tonya wheeler said...

hay chase. its ky.i like your blog.and you do like to sing.i hope you come over soon. oh,bring your swimming suit.the pool is wormer than it was befor.yourBFF,kylee.