About Us

My photo
A place for Chase's mission to Portland, Oregon to be written in history... his history at least.

Monday, July 28, 2008

MEMORIES

So, I am a CRAZY sentimental freak-- I saw this on Mandy Woodhouse's blog and decided totally copy her. What a cute idea! I'm very curious to hear some of your favorite memories-- here's what you do:Here are the directions:1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments (or I'll email it to you)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa - I know it was actually a sad time, but how about Grace? We laughed pretty good at that one! Emilie

mandy said...

ha ha .... LOVED the whole rollerblading incident. Talk about hilarious. Oh man Lisa, there are so many... probably the most memorable is 1) when we said goodbye before I left for college and you wrote me the sweetest card ever and you gave me a quilt-- i loved that quilt. I still have it and I still have the card. 2) HAWAII 3) The last night at Girls camp when I came in where you and Brandy were sleeping and talked to you guys about being scared to 'move on' in life.

The Spaz Times said...

well you are my mom so...... well i dont know they all are a memory!!!!i will think then tell you okay!

ahollandetc said...

this is alisa holland (chung).

Memory? uh, HELLO! miss draper! through the whole process i just came to adore you, admire and look up to you so much!

would love to hear from you!
littlehollandfamily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Planning sessions, trip to new york for the today show, trips to Idaho and how you almost crashed by little toyota corrolla spinning on the icy road as a semi passed up by. Sorry about the bruises on your leg I thought I was grabbing the emergency brake. Making sugar cookies with you and seeing who could be the most creative. Watching you stay up until late hours sewing halloween costumes for the kids. You always made the best. Oh there are so much more but I'll save those for another time. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, found you via Mandy's blog....Fav memory, definately Youth Conference (we were the only women leaders brave enough to endure after girls' camp)....The river rafting of course, playing pranks on the boys, them playing pranks on us (how were they that quiet?), talking with the girls' in their tent, and of course the just the two of us and our chats....Good to see you all so happy, I love your blog. Happy Blogging!