About Us

My photo
A place for Chase's mission to Portland, Oregon to be written in history... his history at least.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Life is always changing. . .

I think I am having my share of changes this week. First of all, we transferred our foster children, Nicholas and Katelynn, yesterday to their Grandparents. That will be a good thing for them and they were excited to be going to live with them while their dad works on a few things. I still need to finish her Belle Halloween costume and get that to her (she reminded me a couple of times).
Second, I have learned that Dad and Bonnie are getting married on December 18! We are really excited for that big event. We thought Ali would be the next one in our family to get married but no. We were wrong on that one. Anyway, we all love Bonnie and her and dad make eachother so happy. What more could a proud daughter want? Roles are reversed here if you can't tell
Third, as many of you already know, we have to put Duke down tomorrow. We actually thought it was going to be today and had the appointment already set up for this morning at 9:00 but Rick had too many meetings that he had to be in top form for so we moved it to 9:30 tomorrow. All I can say about this is it's going to be crappy.

I guess that's all for now. I put this in Orange because it makes me happy and right now that's how i choose to feel in spite of Duke.

2 comments:

SaRaH lOu said...

i liked the foster kids! they were so cute. i still miss aaron :( so much. and i miss Duke! i am sorry! i am coming over to bring cheering up treaties :)

Wendy said...

Hey Lisa,
That is so exciting about your dad! I am really happy for him and I am glad you like her that will make things easier. Sorry to hear about Duke. that is really crappy. Have a fun Halloween!