About Us

My photo
A place for Chase's mission to Portland, Oregon to be written in history... his history at least.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I can't sleep

I have this cute friend, Mandy, and I love to copy some of her posts. This one is funny so since I can't sleep, I figured this would kill some time while I wait for Tyler to get home.
Here's what you do: Answer the following questions. Type your answer in google images to get a picture. Whichever picture pops up first (as long as it's appropriate)... put it on your blog.. just like so:

My name is: LISA








My middle name is: CHRISTINE





My last name is: EVENSON








My favorite vacation spot: Italy







How old I am: 40









Where I'd like to go someday: ENGLAND





Where I grew up: Holladay, Utah





Favorite Food: Mexican, Italian, Japanese


Favorite Treat: Brownies with Ice Cream


Where I live right now: Draper, Utah


Favorite Animal: Dog, cat or horse
Favorite Color: Red & Orange



Who I'm married to: Rick



Describe hubby: Funny, hard working



What do I do for work: Mortgage Broker
Wow. Good timing. Now I'm tired AND Tyler just got home AND I'm all done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa that made me laugh so hard! I am going to have to try that.

mandy said...

ha ha ha.. .um... okay... is the fat man "appropriate"... we'll have to re-check... ha ha ... good post. welcome back to the blogginw world.