About Us

My photo
A place for Chase's mission to Portland, Oregon to be written in history... his history at least.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Today I choose to take control

15_19_16---Sycamore-Tree--Northumberland_web.jpg

While in the middle of difficult times in our lives, I have found it necessary to feel that I am in control of at least some aspect of my life.  This has been a very busy year and a half and I am now to the point of feeling a little out of control.  I mentioned in an earlier post that Rick is changing careers.  After 19 years in the mortgage industry and helping thousands of people, including close friends and family, realize their dream of owning a home or refinancing their mortgage, he has chosen to go a different direction with his career.  What direction that is, we are not yet clear.  However, I feel confident that it will be revealed to us in the manner and time that it's supposed to be.   Too many people that I have talked to lately have said that their husband wanted to do the same thing years ago but didn't have the nerve and now feels locked into a miserable situation that they can do nothing about.

I choose to not worry.

I choose to have faith.

I am excited for what the future holds for us and now is the best time to make such a change.

Today I choose to take control of my own personal life and my own personal situation.

I'll let you know how it goes.  

No comments: