About Us

My photo
A place for Chase's mission to Portland, Oregon to be written in history... his history at least.

Friday, November 23, 2012

Embarrassed but still writing

I wondered if I still had a blog online.  I do.  So I have probably lost any chance at anyone reading what I write so this is just for my own satisfaction.  The reason I would say embarrassed but still writing is because whenever I haven't done something for a long time that I should, whether it is calling someone I should or visiting someone that I haven't seen in a long time, I always fight with thoughts of embarrassment.  Probably not the feelings I should have but I guess I don't know what else I would describe it as.  And... since my face goes red so easy, that's probably what it is.

Rambling

Anyway there is obviously too much in my life that has changed in the past year to really catch up on everything.  so I'll just randomly throw out my thoughts as they come.  Biggest news of the last year and a half is our new profession.  It feels good to have said good bye to mortgages and now www.overstockdrugstore.com has taken over our thoughts, prayers and lives.  It's good though.  Stressful but good.  It's what we do.  We are entrepreneurs and somehow our hearts hold up in spite of that.

Somehow, my goal is to get more balance in my life.  I am definitely out of balance and don't have enough free time to do things I like.  If I don't hurry and find some free time to do the things I like, then I may have to find those things again.  If that makes any sense.

No comments: