About Us

My photo
A place for Chase's mission to Portland, Oregon to be written in history... his history at least.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

guitar or singing



I'm a boy who loves to sing and act. but my mom (lisa) says you can only be in a play if you play guitar. i HATE guitar. there is one good thing, my mom will put me in voice lessons. so i am going to ask for your help which would you do... guitar or singing? from chase

Chase again. I'm 11 and I have a BIG secert... I still have my baby blanket. I have had it since I was born. It is now rags but I still sleep with it. I love it so much... my dad will hide it my brother will take it. It makes me so mad. The bad thing is I have only told my mom, dad, brother, sisters, everybody else in my family and now you. It sounds weird but... I still have it and I still love it. But the real reason I told you was because you don't need to hide your life "you only live once so have as much fun as you can". That's what my Grandma Hughes always said to me. Chase

1 comment:

tonya wheeler said...

Spencer says - he would choose guitar!
Keara says -keep on singing.
Tonya says- Im so glad you shared your secret w/ me. Maybe later I'll tell you mine.