About Us

My photo
A place for Chase's mission to Portland, Oregon to be written in history... his history at least.

Monday, March 10, 2008

My many trips



Well i just thought i would write whats on my mind and whats on my mind is the many trips i am going on this summer. Just thought i would share them. Well i am going to Denver with my mom and sister so we can just shop and play! then i am going to Florida! for a dance competition. we will get to visit all the amusement parks and beaches florida has to offer! then i have efy for my first year, and girls camp, the first year with my mom! Then of course i have my family vacation but were not sure where were going yet. This is going to be a great summer! I cant wait! ( thats me and chase skiing
-brooke in the winter time. But that

time has passed! its summer
TIME!)

3 comments:

mandy said...

BROOKE! You are one BUSY lady! I'm jealous!! What do you say we all go to Hawaii again too for the summer?? :)

ahollandetc said...

LISA! This is Alisa Holland (Chung). I hoped you don't mind that I somehow found your blog by linking through other peoples blogs! What can I say, I'm a professional stalker I guess!

I can't believe how grown up your adorable family is! It is fun to see pics of them, and of course you are as gorgeous as ever.

Well, I just wanted to say hello. Glad all seems well in your corner of the world. If you want you can check us out at:

littlehollandfamily.blogspot.com

xoxox,
Alisa

Brittany said...

hi .... i wanna see some new blogs..geez.