About Us

My photo
A place for Chase's mission to Portland, Oregon to be written in history... his history at least.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

more . . .

I wasn't done. I just had to pick up Brooke from piano and run her to the orthodontist, fix dinner, work on homework, finish working on a file and run and pick up Ali from work (she accidentally sold her car). So here's the rest of what's been happening.

We got a hot tub. (I can't believe I'm putting this picture in here) While we were sitting in here last Saturday night, Ali was skiing on the side of the house during the first snow storm of the year. The minute she heard it was going to snow, she threw the goggles on. Once there was 3 inches of snow on the ground, on went the skiis.
BROOKIE'S 15TH BIRTHDAY!!!

Before. . .

After . . .

I think Brooke had a pretty good 15th birthday. She got her braces off first thing in the morning after she had German pancakes. Then she got bagels delivered to her lunch for her and all of her friends. After school her cute friend Sarah delivered a Jamba Juice. Then it was off to the Spaghetti Factory for dinner with the family and finally she had a peach pie for her birthday dessert. All Brooke wanted for her birthday was a long board. I hope I don't regret this.

Brooke and the long board.

Rick and Nicholas (hmmm. Is that a gangster sign?)

Lisa and Katie


This is Bonnie, my Dad's cute friend. She and my Dad, who is ever present to all of the kids activities, birthdays, important events, etc., came to Brooke's birthday celebration. Poor Bonnie was thrown into our families chaos. I hope we didn't scare her away!! She's so sweet and is absolutely a darling friend for my Dad.

5 comments:

The Spaz Times said...

aww mom i love it!! you wont regret the longboard! i had a great birthday thanks to my family! (and friends) your too cool mom i love you

Ali and Dane said...

um... no mom.. that's the I love you sign.... i think nick meant it to be but no.. it's i love you.. haha weirdo kid

SaRaH lOu said...

brookie is sooo beautful! she looks like a whole different person with her braces off. i like it.

mandy said...

happy birhtday brooke!!! Love the bracless smile!

SaRaH lOu said...

dont forget me and summer messing up her room :) mwahaha!then getting CAUGHT! thats so embarrassing!